1. Art Cinema OFFoff is a non-profit organization (Vrouwebroersstraat 6 – 9000 Ghent (Belgium), company number 0875.035.812, tel: 09/335 31 83, e-mail: email@example.com), aimed at experimental film.
2. Art Cinema OFFoff is responsible for the processing of your personal data. However, you can always change or delete all personal data at your own discretion. If, after reading our privacy statement or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the information below:
Art Cinema OFFoff
Vrouwebroersstraat 6, 9000 Ghent
tel: 09/335 31 83
3. We take data protection very seriously. We guarantee appropriate protection of your personal data. We base ourselves on the regulations of the General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR).
4. With this privacy statement we inform you about the way in which we process your personal data as soon as you have subscribed to one of the Art Cinema OFFoff newsletters.
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
1. The personal data you provide during registration will be processed by Art Cinema OFFoff for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- to inform about the activities within the operation of Art Cinema OFFoff
- to publish information in accordance with your personal privacy settings
- if desired, to send our newsletter, invitations and/or other information about products and services
- obtaining subsidies from the government (legal obligation)
2. Your personal data make it possible for Art Cinema OFFoff to:
- map your areas of interest so that we can provide you with personalized recommendations
- perform general user management
- to contact you when needed
- generate completely anonymous statistics on the use of Art Cinema OFFoff and share them with interested third parties in the context of knowledge exchange
- further optimize the website and information channels of Art Cinema OFFoff.
If you wish, you can decide at any time to no longer make (certain) personal data public.
3. WHEN DO WE PROCESS OR USE WHICH PERSONAL DATA?
1. When using the website, we mainly collect functional information.
2. When registering for the Art Cinema OFFoff newsletter, we also store the following, more personal information:
- general: e-mail address, zip code, first name and surname
- specifically in function of the applications you use with Art Cinema OFFoff, the following additional data may be processed – always with your permission: name, first name, street name, zip code, country, language in which you wish to be addressed.
- Personal data obtained by automated means: certain data is collected automatically each time you use Art Cinema OFFoff (e.g. each time you perform an action such as a “like”).
- We keep the personal data in your personal profile as long as you remain registered for Art Cinema OFFoff. In this way we can offer you our services in an optimal way.
- When you cancel your registration, your actions will be disconnected from your personal data and kept anonymous for an indefinite period.
- We only use the collected data for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
4. WHEN DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
1. We may provide the information that you provide to Art Cinema OFFoff to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- taking care of the internet environment (web hosting)
- taking care of the IT infrastructure (including IT network)
- arranging and distributing newsletters and invitations
2. We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement.
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
1. You have the right to request information about the processing of your personal data free of charge. Under the GDPR you also have the right to have these personal data changed if they are incorrect or incomplete. In addition, you can have your personal data deleted or forbidden to use it if it is irrelevant.
2. To exercise these rights, you can always contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A “DATA SUBJECT”?
1. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), you have specific rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to inspect and correct or delete the personal data that we have received from you. At the top of this privacy statement you can see how you can contact us.
2. You can always – free of charge and without having to provide any motivation – object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
3. You have the right to ask us free of charge what personal data we have, and to have this data corrected, transferred or deleted free of charge, if necessary.
4. You have the right to ask us, free of charge, but with reasons, to restrict the processing of personal data or to object to a processing.
7. HOW DO W SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. Art Cinema OFFoff takes appropriate security measures to protect your data against, among other things, unexpected destruction, accidental loss, willful alteration or unauthorized access. We use firewalls, ensure that all information and every file is stored on a secure terminal and protect every password through encryption technology.
2. The use of nicknames or logins and passwords or access codes is your responsibility as the end user. You hereby undertake to carefully preserve its confidential nature. In case of loss, theft or misuse of login data, we ask you to immediately notify us by email with the subject of the message “Login Art Cinema OFFoff”.
3. Art Cinema OFFoff takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures with regard to the processing of personal data of children.
8. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS AND/OR COMPLAINTS?
1. Art Cinema OFFoff makes every effort to respect your privacy. Of course, it can never be ruled out that things can be improved. We kindly ask you to report any comments and/or complaints to us using the contact details provided above.
2. If you believe that we have not dealt with your complaint adequately, we will inform you that you also always have the right to contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority (Privacy Commission) and, if necessary, file a complaint, if you register in your rights violated.
9. RETENTION PERIOD
Art Cinema OFFoff does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law, namely no longer than 10 years.
1. Art Cinema OFFoff always reserves the right to change this privacy statement. Please therefore regularly consult the latest version of this document yourself. If you disagree with a change in the privacy statement, you always have the option to cancel your account.
2. This privacy statement was last amended and revised on 1/06/2018.